re Birth Healing Journey is a Process of recovering Pre Birth Memories. The process covers the area of your exitence from before your conception till after your birth
80% of our thought, feelings, actions and behaviour patterns are based on the patterns imprented into us by our parrents
20% of our thought, feelings, actions and behaviour patterns are based on the freedom of choice.
What pre birth journey does is it turns it up side down so we have at the end of the pre birth healing process about 80% of our thought , feeling and actions based on freedom of choice and remaining about 20% are based on patterns from our parents
This process usually removes all negative emotional and behavioural patterns we are gathering from the moment of our own conception,inside the mothers womb and that given to us by our parents. Many deeply underlying emotional traumatic patterns can be permanently healed with Pre Birth Healing
This is True Life Transformation .
Pre Birth healing Journey takes between 2.5 to 3 hours
Pre-Birth Journey is £120 if it does not exceed 3 hours.